Good Hand Health Tips
CryoDermTM 3 oz Pain Relieving Rub
CryoDermTM is great for instantly relieving pain and discomfort. Use to reduce the stiffness of normal wear and tear. Use to ease muscle strains and sprains. Use to comfort arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Try it anywhere on your body that hurts.Purchase From Our E-Store
CryoDermTM is our favorite pain relieving rub. Roll it directly onto your skin. Immediate pain relief! Soothing and cooling. Pharmacists took the medication out of a pill and made a side-effect free gel. Good for hand and wrist pain. Chiropractors, massage therapists, physical therapists and athletes regularly recommend this rub. Try it on any joint pain. Provides several hours of relief!
Why would I use a pain relieving ointment?
- Reduces inflammation.
- Soothes muscle aches.
- Decreases joint pain.
- Numbs nerve pain.
- Alleviates muscle spasms.
- Increases blood flow.
- Improves the tissue oxygen.
- Reduces swelling.
Why would I choose CryoDermTM over another cooling rub or ointment?
CryoDermTM is the best selling pain relieving gel since 2000. The formulation, batching and brewing of the seven herbs makes this rub superior. It gives temporary pain relief without the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs. The roll-on allows you to evenly apply the greaseless and stain-free gel. The odor is mild. CryoDermTM absorbs quickly.
What natural ingredients will I be applying to my skin?
- ARNICA: Effective in reducing bruising, and swelling, as well as soothing muscle aches and pains.
- BOSWELLA: Has anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic actions for both acute and chronic pain. Boswella reduces swelling and increases mobility.
- EUCALYPTUS: Is pain relieving and anti-bacterial, with warming effects.
- ILEX: Reduces pain and swelling, and loosens stiff joints.
- MENTHOL: Is exceptionally useful as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. It causes a cold sensation by activating cold receptors in the skin. CryoDermTM contains 10% active menthol, the maximum pain relief available from this ingredient.
- MSM: Is a naturally occurring, essential nutrient found in healthy tissues and joints. Studies at The University of Oregon Medical School reported, “MSM has a wide range of pharmacologic actions including topical membrane penetration, anti-inflammation and local analgesia.” Applied topically, MSM creates a tingling sensation.
- PEPPERMINT OIL: Has anesthetic properties as well as being a vascular and lymphatic system stimulant. Peppermint creates a soothing-cold sensation.
- PURIFIED WATER: Is reverse osmosis processed to insure chemical free water.
- SD ALCOHOL 39-C: Is an all-natural, distilled grain alcohol (for external use only).
Where do I apply CryoDermTM for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome relief?
- Upper arms
How do I apply CryoDermTM?
Just roll it on! No mess! Use just a little at a time. Apply the ointment in three separate applications, waiting a few moments between layers. This allows the ointment to penetrate deeply and provide hours of lasting pain relief. Try it right before going to bed.
Get stronger with the exercises on the Carpal Tunnel Coaching DVD.
University of Maryland Medical Center, Retrieved: 12-28-12
Gupta I, Gupta V, Parihar A, et al. (1998) Effects of Boswellia serrata gum resin in patients with bronchial asthma: results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled, 6-week clinical study. European Journal of Herbal Medicine (3:511-14)
R. Eccles (1994). Menthol and Related Cooling Compounds. J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 46 (8): 618–630. PMID 7529306
N. Hiki et al. (2011). A Phase I Study Evaluating Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Efficacy of l-Menthol in Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics 90 2, 221–228.  doi:10.1038/clpt.2011.110
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Updated: 4-12
*The FDA has not evaluated these statements.
Videos sent instantly to your email address!